Equisolve is seeking a talented and motivated freelance writer to join our team and help develop content for our clients’ websites. The Creative team will provide content direction and creative briefs. You will work closely with our Director of Content Strategy, developing highly creative and compelling content concept ideas on a consistent and regular basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing website content from materials such as investor presentations, press releases and investor filings with the goal of engaging key audiences and advancing the story through rich and compelling content.
- Researching and analyzing information from third-party resources to provide comprehensive and easy-to-digest content.
- Revising established content based upon Director or Client direction
- 2-3 years of experience, minimum
- Used to a fast-paced environment, can work under deadlines
- Experienced in corporate communications (important)
- Experienced in writing for the web (homepages, product pages, interior pages, etc...)
- Strong grammar skills
- Strong communication skills
- Know how to use Dropbox, Basecamp, Word, Excel (important)
- Experience working with public companies is a plus
- Industry specializations a plus (ex. experience in medical, technology, finance, etc...)
- Agency experience is a plus
- Background in Journalism, Marketing or a related field a plus
Please note: this is a contract freelance position. At Equisolve, we are 100% set up for remote work across the U.S. You will need to be mostly available in our time zone, U.S. Eastern. Also, we are only set up for U.S. employees so you must be in the U.S. and legally be able to work here.