We are committed to making our website accessible and inclusive. Our accessibility efforts are ongoing, and our website team implements continuous improvements over time. We test for accessibility as new content is posted and remediate our findings as needed. Additionally, we test the website weekly and remediate our findings as needed.
If you find something that is not accessible, let us know, and we will fix it. Submit your request here.
Our approach to accessibility
- Our HTML is coded to be accessible and support screen readers and assistive technology.
- Our PDFs are coded to be accessible and support screen readers and assistive technology.
Is something not accessible?
- If you find something that is not accessible, please let us know, and we will make it accessible. You can submit your request here.
- Our design provides enough contrast between the text and its background so that most people can read it.
- Transcripts, captioning, and/or audio descriptions, if needed, will be available as soon as they are posted.