SEC Accounting Firms
SEC Accounting Firms that are recommended by Equisolve Clients
Below is a list of SEC Accounting and Reporting firms that should be on your short list when selecting an Accounting Firm:
When choosing an SEC Accounting Firm for CFO support services, a company needs to consider all of the following:
- Can the SEC Accounting Firm perform all the necessary CFO support services I need to adhere to all SEC regulations and at the same time reduce my SEC compliance costs?
- Does the SEC Accounting Firm have a flexible approach in providing CFO Support services, whereby they can either perform various CFO tasks on a project by project basis, take on the interim CFO position or work with our existing CFO in order for us to save money by outsourcing some of our accounting functions?
- Can the SEC Accounting Firm provide an Audit Prep service that can help reduce the quarterly review and year end audit work performed by our external Audit Firm, thereby helping reduce the audit costs charged by my external audit firm?
- Can the SEC Accounting Firm perform the necessary Sarbanes Oxley 404 documentation and testing work (SOX 404A), which is required to be completed annually by all public companies, as certified as being completed by our Chief Executive and Financial officers in our quarterly and annual SEC filings (Form 10K-Item 9A)?
- Can the firm offer CFO support services to help me raise money from potential investors?
- Does the SEC Accounting Firm offer a flexible fee structure?
- Is the SEC Accounting firm PCAOB registered?
- Will the firm provide access to staff after normal working hours?
- Will the firm lay out an engagement plan prior to starting work?
Does your SEC Accounting Firm Focus on:
- Providing assistance to legal in drafting the Form S-1, 10K and 10Q for public companies?
- Assisting Private companies in going public either in a reverse merger or self-filing?
- Reducing my SEC compliance costs?